I. Basic provision
1. The controller of personal data according to § 5 letter o) Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act“) is:
Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava – Karlova Ves district, ID number: 50916912, VAT number: 2120606730, VAT number: SK2120606730, File number: Business register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro, insert no. 120139/B hereinafter: “operator“).
2. The contact details of the operator are
address: Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava
phone number: +421 902 731 894
- Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example name, identification number, location data, network identifier or by reference to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The operator has appointed a responsible person for the protection of personal data. The contact details of the responsible person are: Juraj Šembera, +421 2 4020 0810
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
1. The Operator processes personal data that you have provided to him or personal data that the Operator has obtained based on the fulfillment of your order.
2. The operator processes your identification and contact data and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
1. The legal reason for processing personal data is:
– performance of the contract between you and the Operator according to § 13 par. 1 letter b) of the Act,
– the operator’s legitimate interest in providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter f) of the Act,
– Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (especially for sending business announcements and newsletters) according to § 13 par. 1 letter a) of the Act in the event that there was no order for goods or services.
2. The purpose of personal data processing is
– fulfillment of your order and performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Operator; when placing an order, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contacts), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it on the part of the Operator ,
– sending commercial announcements and performing other marketing activities.
3. The Operator may make automatic individual decisions in accordance with § 28 of the Act. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV. Period of storage of personal data
1. The operator stores personal data
– for the period necessary for the exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the operator and the application of claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
– for the period before the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
2. After the period of storage of personal data has expired, the Operator will delete personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the Operator)
1. Recipients of personal data are intermediaries who participate in the fulfillment of the purpose of processing personal data, for example delivery companies, subcontractors ensuring the accounting of the Operator. Intermediaries are authorized to process personal data only for necessary activities related to the purpose of processing personal data.
2. The operator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services.
VI. Your rights
1. Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have
– the right to access your personal data,
– the right to correct personal data, or restrict processing,
– the right to erasure of personal data,
– the right to object to processing,
– the right to data portability,
– the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Operator listed in Art. III of these conditions.
2. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII. Terms of personal data security
1. The operator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
2. The operator has taken technical measures to ensure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
3. The operator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Grant of consent
You give your consent to the operator of the online store www.adelledavis.sk, i.e. j. To the operator. As the data subject, you give your voluntary and explicit consent to the processing of your personal data to the extent specified in the order (i.e. to the extent, name, surname, city, address, telephone number and e-mail address), for the purpose of implementing marketing and promotional activities Operator, which also include addressed communication with the person concerned, sending targeted advertising, creating similar audiences on behalf of the Operator, sending information about news and events organized by the Operator, and also for archiving purposes due to the possible control of the Operator’s compliance with legal obligations in accordance with the law and of the regulation carried out by the competent control authority. As a data subject, by ticking the consent to the processing of personal data, you further grant the Operator your voluntary and explicit consent for the Operator to use, use and provide personal data to third parties to the extent specified, for the above-mentioned purposes and also for the purposes of communication with third parties regarding the implementation of marketing and promotional activities of the Operator, if such handling of personal data in contact with such third parties is usual, necessary or appropriate, and further to include this personal data in the databases maintained by the Operator.
Consent can be revoked at any time, otherwise it will expire by deleting the Operator from the Commercial Register. You can withdraw your voluntary consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a request in writing to the address of the Operator, otherwise it will expire by deleting the Operator from the Commercial Register. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
As a data subject, by checking consent to the processing of personal data, you also confirm that the Operator has fulfilled the notification obligation.
IX. Final provisions
1. By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
2. You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the consent through the internet form. By checking consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
3. The operator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website.
These conditions take effect on 16.12.2022.