Až do konca júla od nás získate knihu ZADARMO ku KAŽDÉMU nákupu!
Online store www.adelledavis.sk
(hereinafter referred to as the Internet Store)
I. General provisions
1. This complaint procedure regulates the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Operator in connection with purchase contracts concluded through the Internet store, in particular the rights and obligations (claims) from defects in the Goods purchased by the Buyer and the procedure for claiming defective Goods.
2. The operator of the Internet store www.adelledavis.sk is the company Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava – Karlova Ves district, ID number: 50916912, VAT number: 2120606730, VAT number: SK2120606730, File number: Commercial register of the District Court of Bratislava I, section: Sro, insert no. 120139/B (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
3. Buyer, for the purposes of this complaint procedure, means any natural or legal person who, through the Company’s Internet store, orders or buys Goods offered and sold by the Company.
4. For the purposes of this complaint procedure, goods are understood as any product, product or service offered by the Company for sale through the Internet store.
5. By ordering the Goods, the Buyer confirms that he has familiarized himself with the complaint procedure and agrees with it.
II. Liability for defects
1. The company is responsible for defects that the Goods have when they are taken over by the Buyer.
2. The company is not responsible for defects caused by:
i. bad service, inappropriate handling or use that is contrary to the instructions for use or the instructions and recommendations of the Company and/or the manufacturer,
ii. using or storing the Goods in unsuitable conditions, especially with regard to the temperature, dustiness or humidity of the environment, or due to direct sunlight,
iii. damage by natural elements or force majeure.
3. The company will reject the claim if it finds that the cause of the defect is not the defectiveness of the Goods, but the actions of the Buyer and/or a third party.
4. The company has the right to reject the claim in cases where the claimed Product or part thereof is substantially contaminated or does not meet the basic prerequisites for hygienically safe submission of the Product to the claim process.
5. The buyer is obliged to present the complete Goods for the claim, i.e. all its parts, even if the defect concerns only one of its parts.
6. The warranty periods relating to the ordered Goods are stated directly in the relevant warranty letters attached to the ordered Goods or are determined by the expiry date of the Goods, which is usually indicated on the packaging of the Goods or in the package leaflet for the Goods.
7. The Buyer acknowledges that the ordered Goods will retain their positive properties only on the condition that they are used and stored correctly, on the basis of which the Buyer undertakes to read all information about the Goods on the Goods’ packaging or in the package leaflet attached to the Goods, in particular the expiry date, instructions for use, dosing method and storage of the Goods. In the event of non-compliance with the obligation stipulated in this point, the Company shall not be liable for defects in the Goods arising in connection with the breach of this obligation, nor for any damage caused to the Buyer or any third party as a result.
III. Method of handling the claim
1. The Buyer is obliged to inspect the delivered Goods immediately after delivery of the ordered Goods, and in the event that the delivered Goods have any defects (e.g. they are delivered in the wrong quantity, quality, are damaged or other Goods were delivered than the Buyer ordered through the Order), The Buyer is obliged to complain about the delivered Goods to the Company in writing or in person and to return the Goods, but no later than within 2 working days from the day when the Buyer could inspect the delivered Goods, if the Goods have obvious defects, or within 3 working days from the day when the Buyer could notice the defects to find out if the goods have hidden defects.
2. In the written complaint, the Buyer is obliged to state:
i. name and surname of the Buyer,
ii. Order number (order ID),
iii. characteristics of the delivered and claimed Goods,
iv. to indicate in an understandable, concrete and unambiguous manner what the defect of the delivered Goods consists of.
3. The written complaint must be clearly marked as “Complaint”. In the event that the Goods are complained about in writing, the Buyer is obliged to send the claimed Goods as a package by registered mail or courier service, to the address Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava. An invoice or other proof of purchase of the Goods (can be a copy) and a written complaint according to point 2 of this article must be attached to the package.
4. Goods can be claimed in person at the Company’s premises at Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. In the case of a personal complaint, the Buyer is obliged to submit the claimed Goods, including accessories, to the Seller, state the reasons for the complaint, his contact details and submit an invoice or other proof of the purchase of the Goods.
5. In the event that the Buyer does not claim the purchased Goods under the fulfillment of the conditions stated in the previous point 1, 2, 3 and 4, the Buyer’s claims for defects in the goods cease.
6. The Buyer has the following claims from defects in the Goods:
i. Removal of a defect in the Goods by repairing the Goods,
ii. Removal of a defect in the Goods by delivery of the missing Goods,
iii. Exchange of defective Goods for non-defective Goods,
iv. Reasonable discount from the price of the Goods,
v. Withdrawal from the Agreement.
You can find the withdrawal form at this address: https://adelledavis.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/12/Formular-na-Odstupenie-od-zmluvy-Adelledavis.sk_.pdf
7. The way in which the claim is handled according to the previous point 6 is determined by the Company, basically according to (i) or (ii) or according to (iii). In the event that, taking into account the nature of the defect, this is not expedient or well possible, or it cannot be fairly demanded from the Company, the Buyer is entitled to settle the claim according to (iv) or (v), at his own choice.
8. The Company informs the Buyer about the method of dealing with the claim according to the previous point within 30 days at the latest, in the form of an e-mail sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address specified in the Product Order. In the event that the Company informs the Buyer that the claim will be settled according to (iv) or (v), the Buyer has the right to choose the settlement of the claim according to one of the mentioned methods within a period of 5 working days; after this period has expired in vain, the Company will determine within 3 working days the method of processing the claim.
9. After determining the method of processing the claim, the claim is processed immediately, in justified cases, the claim can be processed later; however, processing of the claim may not take longer than 30 days from the date of application of the claim. After the expiration of the deadline for processing the complaint, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Contract.
10. The Company will send a confirmation of the application of the claim to the e-mail address of the Buyer specified in the Order, without undue delay after delivery of the claim. If the confirmation cannot be delivered immediately (at the latest, however, together with the confirmation of the handling of the complaint according to point 11).
11. The Company will send a confirmation of handling of the claim to the e-mail address of the Buyer specified in the Order, in principle no later than 30 days from the date of application of the claim.