Až do konca júla od nás získate knihu ZADARMO ku KAŽDÉMU nákupu!
Adelle Davis, s.r.o.
841 04 Bratislava – city district Karlova Ves
ID number: 50916912
File Reference: Business register of the Bratislava I District Court, section: Sro, insert no. 120139/B
(hereinafter referred to as the Company)
Inspectorate of the Slovak Trade Inspectorate
with headquarters in Bratislava for the Bratislava region
Bajkalská 21/A, PO BOX no. 5, 820 07 Bratislava
tel. no. 02/58 27 21 72, 02/58 27 21 04
Terms and conditions of internet sales
(hereinafter referred to as “Business Terms and Conditions”)
I. General provisions and definitions
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the rights and obligations of the Buyer and the Operator when placing Orders and concluding Purchase Contracts through the Online Store.
2. The operator of the Internet store is the company Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava – Karlova Ves district, ID number: 50916912, VAT number: 2120606730, VAT number: SK2120606730, File number: Commercial register of the District Court Bratislava I, section: Sro , insert no. 120139/B.
3. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, online store means an online store operated by the Company on the website www.adelledavis.sk, i.e. purchase and sale of Goods to third parties via the website www.adelledavis.sk.
4. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Online Store, any natural or legal person who orders or buys Goods offered and sold by the Company through the Company’s Online Store is considered a buyer.
5. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Online Store, an order is understood as a binding order by the Buyer, by which, through the Order Form in the Online Store, he expresses his interest in the purchase of goods offered and sold by the Company by sending the Order Form to the Company through the Online Store.
6. Acceptance of the order for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions means the sending of a confirmation e-mail to the Buyer’s e-mail address specified in the Order, by which the Company confirms that the Buyer’s Order has been delivered to the Company and registered in its electronic system.
7. Acceptance of the order for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions means the sending of a confirmation e-mail to the Buyer’s e-mail address specified in the Order, by which the Company confirms to the Buyer that it accepts his Order.
8. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Online Store, goods are any product, product or item offered by the Company for sale through the Online Store.
9. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Online Store, the order form means an electronic form delivered to the Company via the electronic system in the Online Store, which mainly contains the identification and contact data of the Buyer or invoicing data, description of the ordered Goods, purchase price of the goods including VAT, place of delivery or receipt of the Goods, method of delivery of the Goods, Costs of delivery of the Goods, the Buyer’s agreement with these Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure and the Buyer’s consent to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data by the Company.
10. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions and the Online Store, the cost of delivery of goods means the cost of transporting/delivering the Goods from the Company’s warehouse to the place of delivery of the Goods specified by the Buyer in the Order, while the Buyer can choose from the methods and places of delivery listed on the Company’s portal. The company reserves the right to change the method and place of delivery or cancel the order after prior agreement with the Buyer based on unforeseeable circumstances caused by serious events, e.g. on the part of the transport company used by the Company.
11. All relationships established within the framework of the Internet store between the Company and the Buyer are governed by the legal order of the Slovak Republic, in particular by Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code. If the Buyer is an entrepreneur, the relations between the Company and the Buyer are governed by Act No. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code.
12. The Buyer and the Company are interested in resolving all their disputes arising on the basis of the Purchase Agreement or in connection with it preferably out of court. This also includes recommending the Buyer to contact the Company first (see contacts in the header of these terms and conditions). If there is no solution, the Buyer can contact the subject of out-of-court dispute resolution, which is, for example, the Slovak Trade Inspection or solve the dispute with the help of the European Commission’s designated platform. If there is no out-of-court agreement on disputes, the competent court will decide.
13. Adelledavis.com is an e-shop located in Slovakia and is not directly intended for usage in other countries.
II. Order and conclusion of purchase contract
1. Each Purchaser’s Order is binding for the Purchaser.
2. The Buyer’s Order is binding for the Company only if:
a. The company will confirm the Receipt of the Order and at the same time the Acceptance of the Order, and
b. The buyer pays the entire purchase price for the ordered Goods, including delivery costs.
3. The moment all the conditions mentioned in the previous point 2 of this article are met, a purchase contract will be concluded between the Company and the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as the “Purchase Contract”). If the Buyer does not pay the entire purchase price, including delivery costs, within 5 working days from the date of Acceptance of the Order, the Company is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time.
4. The order loses any legal effects if, after receiving it, the Company informs the Buyer in any form that it rejects the Buyer’s Order or informs him in any form that it cannot comply with his Order. The company is not obliged to state the reasons for rejecting or not complying with the Order. The order loses any legal effects also if the Company does not confirm the receipt of the order and the acceptance of the order within a period of 3 working days according to point 2 letter a) of this article. The Buyer has no legal right to confirmation of Order Receipt and/or Order Acceptance by the Company.
5. By registering and filling out the order form, the buyer consents to the processing of his personal data listed in the registration and order form of the Company pursuant to Act. no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data as amended (hereinafter referred to as “Act No. 18/2018 Coll.”) for the purposes of further processing. Consent to the processing of personal data is valid until it is revoked. This consent can be revoked in writing at any time. At the same time, he notes that the rights of the affected person are regulated in the second chapter of Act no. 18/2018 Coll. More detailed information can be found in the article Protection of personal data on the website www.adelledavis.sk.
6. We determine the satisfaction of the Buyer with the purchase through e-mail questionnaires within the program Verified by customers, in which our online store is involved. We send them to the Buyer every time he buys from us, unless in accordance with § 62 Act. no. 351/2011 Coll. on electronic communications, as amended, will not refuse to send electronic mail for direct marketing purposes. We process personal data for the purpose of sending questionnaires within the Verified by customers program on the basis of our legitimate interest, which consists in ascertaining the Buyer’s satisfaction with the purchase from us. For sending questionnaires, evaluating the Buyer’s feedback and analyzing our market position, we use a processing intermediary, which is the operator of the Heureka.sk portal, to which we can transfer information about the purchased goods and the Buyer’s e-mail address for these purposes. When sending e-mail questionnaires, the Buyer’s personal data is not transferred to any third party for its own purposes. The Buyer can object to the sending of e-mail questionnaires as part of the Verified by customers program at any time by rejecting further questionnaires using the link in the e-mail with the questionnaire. If the Buyer objects, we will not send him the questionnaire any further.
7. The availability of goods in the Company’s online store is displayed for each item. Due to the technical capabilities of the system on which the Online Store runs, the Company is not able to guarantee the displayed availability (especially, but not only, during unusually high interest or ordering of the goods by other Buyers at the same time).
III. Purchase price, delivery costs and payment terms
1. The purchase price for the ordered Goods is indicated in the Company’s online store, in the Order Form, as well as in the Order Acceptance. In the event that the purchase price in the mentioned sources differs, the purchase price stated in the Order Acceptance is binding for the Buyer. In the event that the amount of the purchase price is increased in the aforementioned manner to the disadvantage of the Buyer, the Buyer has the right to cancel the Order. However, the buyer does not have the right to cancel the Order if he has already paid the (binding) purchase price.
2. Delivery costs are listed in the Order Form, Order Acceptance, and Order Acceptance. In the event that the delivery costs in the mentioned sources differ, the previous point 1 of this article shall be applied accordingly.
Method of delivery by Packeta within the Slovak Republic:
The price for delivery is €3.30 including VAT
Surcharge for payment method – cash on delivery = €1.20 with VAT
Method of delivery by GLS within the Slovak Republic:
The price for delivery is €4.20 including VAT
Surcharge for payment method – cash on delivery = €1.20 with VAT
3. The purchase price does not include the costs of delivery of the ordered Goods.
4. The Buyer can choose the method of payment of the Purchase Price and Costs of delivery of the Goods and payment costs from the available selection of payment methods in the process of creating the Order. This is mainly a form of non-cash transfer to the Company’s bank account specified in the Order Acceptance, or cash on delivery. The buyer can also use the form of payment by payment card. The purchase price and delivery costs are considered paid only when the entire purchase price and delivery costs are credited to the Company’s bank account.
5. After selecting a specific payment method, the Buyer will be redirected to a subpage with additional information about the purchase or to the payment gateway if he chose to pay online.
Accepted payment methods:
Online card payment. (Visa, Maestro, MasterCard)
Online payment for account holders at Poštovná Banka.
Online payment for account holders at Slovenská sporiteľňa.
Online payment for account holders at Tatra Banka.
Online payment for VÚB Bank account holders.
Cash on delivery
By transfer (in this case, you must also enter the account number to which the payment is sent)
Individual methods of payment may be charged, while the fee is displayed in the Online Store for the given method and, after being selected by the Buyer, the system will automatically add it to the total price of the Order. The buyer undertakes to pay it.
6. When paying the purchase price in the form of a non-cash transfer according to the previous point 4 of this article, the Buyer is obliged to indicate the correct variable symbol, which is indicated in the Order Acceptance. The buyer acknowledges that if the wrong variable symbol is entered, or no variable symbol is entered, the electronic system may not assign the credited payment to his Order. In this case, the Company bears no responsibility for late delivery (or non-delivery) of the ordered Goods. In the event that the wrong variable symbol is entered or no variable symbol is entered, the Company has the right to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement and bears no responsibility for possible damages to a third party, or any other third party claims.
7. If the Buyer is interested in the method of delivery and the place of delivery/receipt of the Goods in person at the Company’s warehouse (possible only after prior agreement), the Buyer is not obliged to pay the Company any delivery costs.
8. Upon acceptance of the ordered Goods by the Buyer, the Buyer becomes the owner of the ordered Goods, while at this moment responsibility for the risk of damage to the Goods also passes to him.
9. The company can provide the Buyer with a discount from the purchase price, but the Buyer has a legal right to its provision only if the conditions determined by may be determined solely by the Company.
IV. Time and method of delivery of the Goods
1. The Company is not obliged to deliver the ordered Goods before the Purchase Agreement is concluded, that is, the Company is obliged to deliver the ordered Goods to the Buyer only when all the conditions specified in point 2 of Article II of these Terms and Conditions are met. The Company is obliged to deliver the ordered Goods to the place of delivery of the goods to the Buyer in its own hands, either by courier service (hereinafter referred to as the “Deliverer”) or by handing them over to the Buyer in the Company’s warehouse, depending on which of the delivery methods the Buyer has expressed interest in .
2. In the event that the goods are delivered through the Consignor and the goods are in sufficient quantity in the Company’s warehouse, the delivery time for the Goods is 2-5 working days from the date of payment of the entire purchase price of the Goods and Delivery Costs by the Buyer. In case of personal collection of the Goods in the Company’s warehouse, the Goods will be ready after prior agreement with the Buyer, but first after payment of the purchase price by the Buyer. The company does not guarantee the delivery times of the Goods specified in this point. The Buyer acknowledges that the delivery times of the Goods specified in this point apply only to cases where the place of delivery of the Goods is located on the territory of the Slovak Republic.
3. The Company’s contact point is located at Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava.
4. The place of delivery of the Goods is the address specified by the Buyer in the Order Form as the address where the ordered Goods are to be delivered to him by the Company.
5. The Company delivers the Goods within the territory of the Slovak Republic or, at its discretion, also to other countries (these options are shown in the Online Shop). In the event that the Buyer is interested in the Goods being delivered outside the territory of the Slovak Republic, the Company reserves the right not to accept the Order or to adjust the conditions for the fulfillment of such an Order (in particular the costs of delivery, method and terms of delivery of the Goods), however, at the latest in the Acceptance of the Order. In such a case, the Company will generally contact the Buyer after receiving the Buyer’s Order and before Accepting the Order.
6. The Company’s obligation to deliver the Goods to the Buyer is fulfilled by handing over the ordered Goods to the Buyer or another person authorized by him to receive the Goods.
7. The Buyer is obliged to confirm the delivery of the Goods to the Deliverer in writing. Along with the ordered Goods, the Buyer will also receive an accounting document (in paper or electronic form).
8. In the event that, according to the Order, the Buyer was to take delivery of the Goods in person at the Company’s warehouse, and the Buyer does not take delivery of the Goods within 15 days from the date of payment of the full purchase price of the Goods, the Company is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time. In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement according to the previous sentence, the Company has the right to demand from the Buyer compensation for the costs associated with furnishing the Order in the amount of €10, while this amount is entitled to be satisfied from the paid purchase price of the Goods. The remaining part of the purchase price will be returned by the Company to the Buyer by non-cash transfer to his account.
9. In the event that the Buyer does not take over (for any reason) or refuses to take over the ordered Goods delivered by the Deliverer, these Goods will be returned to the Company, on the basis of which the Company is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement at any time. In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement according to the previous sentence, the Company is entitled to demand from the Buyer reimbursement of costs associated with the furnishing of his Order in the amount of €10, while this amount is entitled to be satisfied from the paid purchase price of the Goods. The remaining part of the purchase price will be returned by the Company to the Buyer by non-cash transfer to his account. In this case, the Buyer is not entitled to a refund of delivery costs.
V. Liability for defects, complaints
1. The Complaints Policy of the Company’s Internet Store shall be used for responsibility for defects in the ordered Goods and the method of handling the complaint.
2. The buyer undertakes to comply with the instructions given with the purchased and received Goods, especially the instructions regarding storage and handling.
VI. Cancellation of the Order and withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement
1. The Buyer may cancel the Order no later than within 12 hours from the moment of delivery of the Order to the Company. The order according to the previous sentence cannot be canceled if the Purchase Agreement has already been concluded in accordance with points 2 and 3 of Article 2 of these Terms and Conditions.
2. In the event that these Terms and Conditions allow the Buyer to cancel the Order, the Buyer may cancel the order by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, in which he clearly states the fact that he is canceling the Order, or the reason for canceling the Order, his name, characteristics of the Ordered Goods, as well as the Order number (order ID), if the Buyer received an Order Confirmation indicating the Order number (order ID).
3. In case of cancellation of the Order according to the previous point, the Company will not charge the Buyer any fines, sanctions or reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with the Order.
4. The Buyer is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement within 14 days from the date of receipt of the delivered Goods, even without giving a reason. For this, the buyer can use the Form for withdrawing from the contract, which was sent to him by email to the address he specified in the order, or it is available for download from the Company’s website in the Complaints Procedure section.
5. In withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to indicate in particular his name, the Order number (order ID) and the characteristics of the Ordered Goods. In order to maintain legal certainty, the Buyer is advised to withdraw from the Agreement in writing by email to email@example.com or in paper form together with the returned Goods according to point 6 of this article.
6. Together with the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, the Buyer is obliged to return the ordered Goods to the Company at his own expense, to the address of Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava. A copy of the Form for withdrawing from the contract must be attached to the shipment.
7. In case of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Buyer, the ordered goods must be returned to the Company undamaged, unused and in the original packaging. Otherwise, the Company has the right to monetary compensation in the amount corresponding to the degree of damage or use of the returned Goods, or its packaging. The Company has the right to satisfy its claim for monetary compensation from the purchase price, which it is obliged to return to the Buyer in the event of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement. In such a case, the Company’s claim for monetary compensation shall cease to be set off against the Buyer’s claim for the return of the purchase price.
8. By withdrawing from the Purchase Agreement, the Purchase Agreement is canceled from the beginning. In such a case, the Company is obliged to:
a. take the Ordered Goods back from the Buyer, a
b. return the purchase price paid for the Ordered Goods to the Buyer no later than 15 days from the day of withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement, by wire transfer to the Buyer’s bank account, unless the Buyer and the Company agree otherwise; point 9 of this article is not affected by this.
9. The Company reserves the right to withhold the refund of the purchase price for the Goods until they are returned to the Company by the Buyer.
10. In the event that the delivered Goods did not meet the quality requirements or were defective, the Company is also obliged to reimburse the Buyer for the costs incurred by the Buyer in connection with the Order of the Goods.
11. The buyer can contact the Company with their claims, complaints or suggestions related to the services provided by the Company, in writing to the address Adelle Davis, s.r.o., Karloveská 63, 841 04 Bratislava, or by e-mail to the e-mail address info@adelledavis .com.
12. The Company is entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement for the reasons stated in these Terms and Conditions as well as for the reason that the ordered Goods cannot be delivered because they have been sold out, are not produced or it is not possible for the Company to procure them, as well as if the purchase price of the ordered Goods has changed significantly, or if the ordered Goods have been withdrawn from circulation based on the decision of the relevant state authority. Withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement by the Company pursuant to this Agreement is effective on the day of delivery of the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement to the Buyer. The Company may also withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in the form of electronic mail (e-mail) delivered to the Buyer at the Buyer’s e-mail address specified in the Order.
13. The buyer is not entitled to withdraw from the Purchase Agreement in the case of the purchase of goods for which, according to Act 102/2014 Coll. this right does not apply to consumer protection.
14. The purchase contract is concluded for the duration of the longest warranty of the Goods in the Buyer’s Order.
Cookies are text files that contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to the visitor’s/user’s device when visiting our website. Cookies are subsequently sent back to the website or another website that recognizes them on each subsequent visit.
Cookies perform various tasks, such as enabling efficient navigation between web pages, remembering user preferences and overall improving the user experience. They can also ensure that the advertisements displayed online are better adapted to the user’s personality and interests.
We use the following cookies on the website:
– Necessary cookies: they are necessary for the operation of websites, they allow, for example, to log in to secure parts of the website and other basic functionalities of the website. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.
– Analytical/statistical cookies: for example, they allow us to recognize and determine the number of visitors and track how our visitors use the website. They help us improve the way the Sites work, for example by making it easier for users to find what they are looking for. We only run these files with the prior consent of the user.
– Advertising cookies: they are used to track preferences and enable the display of advertising and other content that best matches the user’s interests and online behavior. We only run these files with the prior consent of the user.
|analytical cookies||Google Analytics||statistical cookies for the purpose of detecting traffic||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|analytical cookies||Dognet||statistical cookies||https://www.dognet.sk/cookies/cookies_sk.pdf|
|marketing cookies||statistical and marketing cookies for traffic evaluation, advertising, retargeting||http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/|
You can find additional information about cookies and their current list through individual Internet browsers, most often in the item Tools for developers.
Consent can be expressed through the check box located in the so-called cookies bar or in a separate window. You can also subsequently reject cookies in the settings of your Internet browser or set the use of only some of them.
You can find more information about managing cookies in individual browsers at the following links:
The terms and conditions are valid from 18.12.2022 until further notice.
Information for buyers: in the event of a change to the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions that were in effect on the date of purchase shall apply.