Vitamin K2 (MK-7), 100 mcg, 60 capsules
K2 is involved in calcium absorption by scavenging and binding free calcium from the intercellular area. It is also involved in proper liver function and correct blood coagulation. A deficiency causes frequent nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding, increased susceptibility to bruising and the associated rupturing of thin subcutaneous vessels.
|Amount of active substances in the recommended daily dose
*daily reference nutritional value of the average adult
EFFECTS OF VITAMIN K2:
- preventing osteoporosis (thinning of the bones, increasing the risk of fractures) and improving bone health
- improvement in bone density during menopause/andropause (physical and mental changes in elderly women/men)
- contributes to maintaining healthy teeth
- regulation of the absorption of calcium into the vascular walls and thus prevents their clogging with calcium
- contributes to the prevention of heart diseases
- contributes to reducing the risk of inflammation
- contributes to the suppression of autoimmune diseases
Disclaimer: None of the above information is claimed by Adelle Davis Ltd, employees or associates to be treatment or a recommendation of treatment for any mental or physical condition. It is up to each individual consumer to decide whether to use this product and we recommend to consult with doctor or pharmacist.